What you need:
- Two circle punches (one large and one small) and one oval punch. My punches are the squeeze punches from Fiskars.
- A glass, a bottle top, a ruler, a pencil and a pair of scissors
- scrap card-stock
- sticky tape
- felt 0r similar no-fray fabric
- sewing thread & needle (or a glue gun)
- markers (I used Letraset Markers)
- sharp scissors
- dried lavender
How to create the pattern pieces
Punch out 2 large circles, 2 small circles and 4 ovals
1. Draw around the glass twice
2. Draw around the bottle top twice
3. Draw around the bottle cap again and repeat directly next to it so the sides of the circles touch.
4. Draw a line joining the top and bottom of the two adjacent circles together.
5. Repeat steps 3 &4 three times
6. cut out
Assembling the pattern
Using sticky tape, stick the pattern pieces together as shown below.
Making your Lavender Teddy
1. Draw around the pattern onto felt
2. Fold the felt so there is a double layer to cut through
3. Cut out the teddy bear shape (you should be cutting 2 out together)
4. Draw or embroider the bear's face
5. Stitch (or glue) the two pieces together leaving an opening along the inside of both legs.
6. stuff the bear with dried lavender
7. Stitch (or glue) the leg opening
8. Add any finishing touches