- Clean and dry the surface of a bought notebook (this was part of a set from the £1 shop)
- Cut a sheet of designer paper with a pictorial design on it to slightly smaller than the front cover. Alternatively anything with a pattern on will do. (I used some Smirk paper with various bands of different patterns and a picture on it.)
- Optional - colour in some part of the design to enhance it (I coloured the hair which was white)
- Cut a strip of ribbon about 2 inches longer than the paper.
- Cut another shorter piece and tie it towards one end of the ribbon in a knot.
- Fold the ends of the ribbon over the paper and stick in place with a little tape.
- Apply glue/adhesive to the back of the paper and stick to the front of the notebook.
For an extra special touch you could stamp small images in the bottom or top corner of some or all of the pages. Have fun and I'd love to see anything you make.
p.s. dont' miss out on the giveaway on the previous post (Trish's Rosette Tutorial), the prize draw will be on the 20th Nov.